Pink Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpkrause

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the custom painted pipe by Eric Gauthier. This pretty pink pipe is one of the door prizes for the Chattanooga Pipe Show. Thought it would be nice to have something a little more feminine for the ladies that come to the show.

Very nice....what was used to coat the exterior of the corncob?  Looks terrific!

With what looks like a SOLID coat of paint on it, I'l bet that Cob's gonna smoke hotter than a full tobacco barn on fire !! :twisted: 

monbla256":y0ejhgo1 said:
With what looks like a SOLID coat of paint on it, I'l bet that Cob's gonna smoke hotter than a full tobacco barn on fire !! :twisted: 
Really? Nothing positive to add?

it's not a cob I think its an MM Hardwood which seemed to be layered in a varnish any way

I don't know all the details behind his process but you can email him at [email protected] if you want to ask or commission a custom paint job of your own.

Thank you so much for posting the pictures of a pink pipe. :mrgreen: I can't begin to express my joy and satisfaction. :evil: My 10 year old grand daughter who thinks my pipe collection is the neatest thing since ginger bread, especially my Comoy's, was standing beside my chair when I began to read this thread. As her favorite color is pink she went ga ga when she saw the pictures of the pink pipe. "PopPop Oh PopPop I want one of those. Please PopPop will you get me one? PopPop it's so beautiful! You got to get me one PopPop..Will you get me one huh? PopPop you know how I love pink and I love your pipes, get me one please!" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: 

I had to listen to this for a solid ten minutes and for what? A pink pipe! Now thanks to you and your "beautiful" pink pipe I've got to order a hardwood pipe and paint it pink but that's not the end of it. She wants to decorate it herself. See what you've gotten me into? She won't rest or let up until she has a pink pipe to display in her bedroom along with her other treasures.

Do me a favor... please shoot me a PM and warn me the next time you're going to post something pink. I'd appreciate it.

BTW it's a cool pipe. :D 

AJ

taharris":angcaeo0 said:
Sounds to me like someone has Grandpa wrapped tightly around her little finger.

:twisted: 
To say the least^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

The pinstriping is quite nice tho Ivan not a fan of the pink, but I have wonder about what kind of attention I would bring to be seen smoking that in public

Idlefellow":2xt847nj said:
There's an old saying about why you'd want two of those, but I won't go into it here...

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

AJ

Bunch of haters. Geez.

I think tramp stamps look lovely on pipes. :heart:

:lol:

8)

The majority of this group is clearly not the target market for this pipe. Confirmation abounds!

That pipe would go good with a pink gun. These things grow on ya when you have a house full of girls.

Ha! I've seen those pink .22 rifles in the gun stores. :cheers: I always imagine them in the hands of future huntresses and young lady gun geeks. :heart:

8)