Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll echo everyone else's sentiments: it is a beautiful piece, perhaps your best yet. I do have one qualm, and perhaps it is the picture quality: the button looks a little too thick. As said, I am not sure because of the blurriness. Might be nothing.

joshoowah":m9btct3c said:
I'll echo everyone else's sentiments: it is a beautiful piece, perhaps your best yet. I do have one qualm, and perhaps it is the picture quality: the button looks a little too thick. As said, I am not sure because of the blurriness. Might be nothing.
Thank you sir
Yeah, The photo of the button isn't good but, the bite zone is a little less then 5/32" (don't have my calipers with me) and the button is about a 1/16th above the bit zone. ;)

Cartaphilus":izcnzcjr said:
joshoowah":izcnzcjr said:
Thank you sir
Yeah, The photo of the button isn't good but, the bite zone is a little less then 5/32" (don't have my calipers with me) and the button is about a 1/16th above the bit zone. ;)
Doesn't seem too bad. A profile shot would show it better for future reference.

joshoowah":y9f3jay0 said:
Cartaphilus":y9f3jay0 said:
joshoowah":y9f3jay0 said:
Thank you sir
Doesn't seem too bad. A profile shot would show it better for future reference.
Yeah, but my only concern posting here was just to show the pipe off and didn't think about sales at the time. You have a good point though and will keep it in mind when I put pipes up for sale. And of course more measurements and the weight but, mine are hardly made as all day clenchers.

ajn27511":xn3e4ai2 said:
dkj42":xn3e4ai2 said:
:cyclops: The only thing I see wrong is that its not mine.  Beautiful.
^^^^^^This +1^^^^^^ :)

AJ
THIS + 2

You did it again Ron a real beauty. The pits just add to the character. MIKE keep it up

Thanks again guys!

I'm on my 18th and 19th pipes now, one is trying to be something like the old Stanwell bent bulldog with a military style bit and another try at a Author. We'll just have to see if I can screw'em up or not. ;)