Pipe #15

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshpipes

Reaction score
Here she is! This one will be joining me at the St. Louis show. :)

1510.jpg

I'm too much into traditional shapes, but that one is gorgeous. Nice stem work details!

riff raff":cm6mpafu said:
I'm too much into traditional shapes, but that one is gorgeous. Nice stem work details!
Lots of folks are. At some point, I'm going to have to work on some classics. I think it's very important to master them. I haven't made more than a single attempt because, honestly, they scare me. :oops:

Kyle Weiss":atgxqyrw said:
...wuss...make a poker, dammit. :lol:

Nice pipe, Dave.

8)
You want me to make something symmetrical?! What are you thinking, man?! :lol:

Freehand a cherrywood design or something, I mean, you practically have done that already! :p

Use a lathe for those of us who can't. The power is yours! :captainplanetmusic:

8)

Hell, if your gonna swim, jump in the deep end and give us a Bent Bulldog with double lines around the outer bowl and perfect birdseye around the rim. And make it a PERFECT grp 2 size ! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":uer8cmad said:
Hell, if your gonna swim, jump in the deep end and give us a Bent Bulldog with double lines around the outer bowl and perfect birdseye around the rim. And make it a PERFECT grp 2 size ! :twisted: :twisted:
A challenge! I love a good challenge. :twisted:

Gimme a couple months, but I'll make a point to attempt this.

Kyle Weiss":u6rby08c said:
Freehand a cherrywood design or something, I mean, you practically have done that already! :p

Use a lathe for those of us who can't. The power is yours! :captainplanetmusic:

8)

Loved that show as a kid. Love this take as an adult.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TwJaELXadKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Very nice! Great job on the finish also. The grain is highlighted nicely.

Very nice, have to see it in person at the St Louis show.

I agree with everyone.

Eye popping and outstanding. I can't stop coming back to this thread to look at it. The tapering grain lines on the sides at the top edge...oh for the words!