Pipe and Smoking Road Trip

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Haggerty

Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about grabbing a bunch of pipes and tins and heading out for pipe road trip eastward in the beginning of May, hitting Boswells (of course) and a bunch of other B&M shops in PA, MD and DC (I’ll have some bowls ready to smoke but will hopefully come back with at least a couple more). Also going to hit Cigarfest during the weekend of May 5. If anyone in the vicinity wants to gets together for a bowl shoot me a response or a PM, the schedule is pretty loose ad tentative at this point, be happy to schedule a meet and greet. Be cool to see you and meet up.

If you're really determined, leave with one pipe and one blend only. Your chances of purchasing will increase severalfold!! 8)

I'd take at least two of each as depending on how far his first B&M is, he may shoot his whole budget there just because of his withdrawal status :p

Looks like a man plan, especially Cinco de Mayo smokes. Wish I could be traveling with ya bud.