Pipe Boards vs. Cigar Boards

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hermit":uq4i9uy0 said:
Puff Daddy":uq4i9uy0 said:
I think the two forums compliment each other. I frequent and enjoy them both but I'd certainly not find a need to duplicate either one.
Me too, but when I'm there, I sometimes feel like I'm
walkin' on egg shells. Dey gots rules on top of rules. ;)
You just have a guilt complex when you go there Hermit because you know that you are a troublemaker and need a lot of rules!

:lol!:

I went on a motorcycle ride yesterday afternoon (temps near 70 on January 4th...gotta love it)!

Anyhoo, when I got home, the wife and girls were out doing something somewhere, so I thought I'd sit on the front porch and enjoy a bowl of Prince Albert. But, I saw a cigar I had bought the other day sitting on the shelf, so I said...why not.

I fired it up, sat on the porch, and found myself wishing I had decided on the PA. It was okay...but I got nowhere near the relaxation and enjoyment that I get from a pipe.

I like cigars alright, but I don't smoke cigars that often...mainly when I play golf. Perhaps pipes lend themselves more to contemplation and relaxing than cigars do. For me they do, anyway.

Mike