Pipe Clubs in Alberta?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Neil

Reaction score
Are there any brothers from Alberta Canada?
I have been looking into pipe clubs around Calgary, and I am having a hard time finding any. I have found a smoking lounge, but a $100+ per month, it is a little pricy for me.
Does anyone know of any pipe clubs around Calgary specificatlly, but really anywhere in Alberta might work.
Probably a shot in the dark, but you never know unless you try :)

A few years ago, a local vendor (edmonton) was going to host a club but the restrictions encountered were prohibitive. The best suggestion would be to have a "smoke-in" where one person invites others over for an afternoon or evening. Each person might take a turn hosting. But even family issues might be a challenge (ie some don't smoke inside so weather and things become factors).

Yeah, it is looking like that would be my best option. Now to go out and find some people to enjoy the pipe with :)
Thanks for the advise Slow Puffs

Tried that in Tallahassee...same results you had. Enjoy smoking by yourself...at least you'll like the company.

Funny thing i was in Calgary May 17-19th as my wife was in the NPAA fitness competition and i was wondering where a guy could go in Calgary for a smoke, believe it or not 12 hrs. of looking at beautiful woman can be hard on the head and acually get boring. I found myself looking at beautiful women thinking of pipes hmmm. Hi my name is Hawker and i have a problem.:fpalm::lol::lol:

Hawker":7n7en1cu said:
Funny thing i was in Calgary May 17-19th as my wife was in the NPAA fitness competition and i was wondering where a guy could go in Calgary for a smoke, believe it or not 12 hrs. of looking at beautiful woman can be hard on the head and acually get boring. I found myself looking at beautiful women thinking of pipes hmmm. Hi my name is Hawker and i have a problem.:fpalm::lol::lol:

Beautiful pipes can remind you of beautiful women...just not in front of your wife.

pepesdad1":8bvfw2ly said:
Hawker":8bvfw2ly said:

Beautiful pipes can remind you of beautiful women...just not in front of your wife.

Hawker wrote: It's those heavenly curves of full bents, Oom Paul's & Growley's Ramses in particular. lol:lol::lol: