Pipe Factory Tours

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, one other site you might want to check: http://www.drgrabow.net/ It's pretty much a place holder right now, but while we were in Sparta, we talked with Rick Wooten, General Manager of IP&A. He has some pretty exciting plans for it in the fairly near future. Be sure to register for the information and offers they're planning to implement.
Terry

Terry292":x83t0og9 said:
E.J., I don't know where you are in VA, but it's a straight (well, as straight as you can get driving on a Virginia mountain road) shot down 21 South from Wytheville, or you can take the Troutdale Highway in Marion, if you like the scenic route. Or, it's just off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Terry
I'm about 20 min. away from the BRP where it passes through Floyd County, Va. I'm thinking that may be a cool family adventure for next spring. We make a day trip to Tweetsie RR every May, I might make it a weekend trip with a stop at the Grabows factory.
Seeing these photo's and reading you guys postings makes me want to go out and buy a Dr Grabows now.
Thanks Terry & Jim!