Pipe Gifts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dramatwist

Reaction score
Any of you brothers receive a pipe for Christmas (or your preferred Holiday of the season)?

Graphics appreciated.

Myself? Unfortunately, no.

Cheers,

Alas no but I look forward to seeing the wonderful new pipes folk got this year.  :cheers: :sunny: 

This was my gift to myself this year.  A Rad Davis Sandblasted LB Billiard.  Alas, in my family smoking is frowned upon, so no tobacconia gifts this year.  :( 

That's a knockout Rad, Dave -- a true classic! Enjoy and thanks for sharing  :) 

I bought myself a 'Fritmas present this year from Brother Nathan. I'm a fan of BBB's having bought and smoked 'em since the early 70's, especially their blasted pipes which were made from Algaerian briar, It's only the second full bent I own and just the third "estate" I've bought. Here's a pic of it from Brother Matia's site. It should be here this week!!

monbla256":6svgqyun said:
I bought myself a 'Fritmas present this year from Brother Nathan. I'm a fan of BBB's having bought and smoked 'em since the early 70's, especially their blasted pipes which were made from Algaerian briar, It's only the second full bent I own and just the third "estate" I've bought. Here's a pic of it from Brother Matia's site. It should be here this week!!

A fine pipe!

Todd Harris is making me another Morta as we speak.

This one's going to be a Savinelli 320 KS shape.  The brushed finish will be vertical and parallel up and down the bowl and shank this time.  It will have an SEM lighter colored mottled ebonite stem an an interesting ferrule -- two bands of silver with a sandwiched of some pre-ban ivory between.  

It should be interesting.  I am looking forward to it.

Wife gave me this older meer only marking on it is Austria on the bottom of the stem
9C79CF1B-AFF9-4ECD-9A16-44B16ABEE620-2599-000005AADEF5460B_zpse9ad6f24.jpg

That's a great looking meer, huffelpuff! I prefer the classic style meers > the figurines.

My wife gave me the go ahead on the SorringOwl Xmas Pouch...so I bought the red one, beautiful piece.

My sis-in-law (cigar smoker) got me a tin of Sutliff Top Shelf (bourbon flavored aro, not bad).

And, with some Xmas money/bonus at work I bought a Tinsky Xmas pipe 2012, a Peterson Fathers Day x02 , and a Sav St. Nick lovat, so I am pleased to say I've had a wonderful xmas season.

I'll post pics when it all arrives and I can get it all together.

Not exactly pipe related, but...my future son-in-law apparently was worried about my ability to carry enough libation for emergencies - you know: medicinal purposes, etc. So he contributed this. Shotshell shown for scale...

001_zps3c75ca2e.jpg

At 64oz it oughta do the trick... :D 

I did really well, my wife got me a James Upshall bent Dublin from SP.  Absolutely gorgeous pipe, and I smoked some Virginia flake in it today, smoked awesome!