Pipe holders

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipe Smoker

Reaction score
I download this pic from one pipe site. I'm curious, which kind of pipe holders is that?

I'm pretty sure that is a custom built display for a retail tobacconist. They just use standard rubber coated utility clips to hold the pipes, which can be found at most hardware stores.

That one is hinged, so it can be closed, most likely for security purposes after hours.

Dutch":tjijgumw said:
I'm pretty sure that is a custom built display for a retail tobacconist. They just use standard rubber coated utility clips to hold the pipes, which can be found at most hardware stores.

That one is hinged, so it can be closed, most likely for security purposes after hours.
That seems like a pretty good assessment to me.

That's the way to display pipes, in my opinion. Racks are a pain in the butt and I'm not going to buy any more. I'd throw mine into a drawer if I could, but I like them to "breathe." Seems like they'd get pretty funky in a drawer.

Dutch":4sd762q8 said:

Thank you, Dutch! :)

Richard Burley":qra7dn7l said:
That's the way to display pipes, in my opinion. Racks are a pain in the butt and I'm not going to buy any more. I'd throw mine into a drawer if I could, but I like them to "breathe." Seems like they'd get pretty funky in a drawer.
Your right Richard but, they take up more then twice the space as a standard pipe rack but, are a lot easier to make.
If only I had the space to do it that way. :(

And if the cabinet the drawers are in are properly vented in the back of the cabinet I don't see an issue unless you smoked them all the time. Where as a goofy collector like me just has too many to smoke all the time and some not at all. ;)

This would also lend it's self to being a vertical table display/transportation case for setting up sales tables at shows and swaps. More pipes in less table space and just close it up to pack up the pipes for transport.