Pipe Magazines

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipey McPiperson

Reaction score
Was nosing around a Borders the other day and saw a couple different cigars magazines but not much in the way of good pipe magazines. I was hoping to find a couple really good pipe/pipe tobacco magazines to subscribe to and wanted to know what magazines if any you guys would suggest.

-Thanks
Drew

Drew, I'd skip the magazine alltogether and subscribe to the North American Society of Pipe Collectors newsletter. http://www.naspc.org/ It's a great 40 or so page publication that arrives four times a year for $18.00

I am familiar with P&T magazine and quite like it, though I am unfamiliar and curious about the NASPC newsletter and Pipesmagazine. Thanks to Dock and JP for posting these resources.

NASPC gives you a benifit the other 'papers' don't... discounts.. Membership in NASPC gets ya 5-10% off all over creation.

Thanks for the quick responses. I went ahead became an official member of the NASPC and picked up a subs to P&T. Kinda stoked, my porcelain library needed some new material. :twisted:

-Thanks
Drew

Dropped my subscription to P&T some time ago, just lost interest in it. I'll try the NASPC newsletter for sure, thanks for the reference.