Pipe Photography...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bang001.jpg

PipePix5009-1.jpg

PipePix5011.jpg

PipePix5005.jpg

PipePix5003.jpg

PipePix5002.jpg

PipePix4015.jpg

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

How's this for a blast on a Brian Ruthenberg!

PipePix5004-2.jpg

PipePix5003-2.jpg

Best,
Dock

Here's my latest aquisition.... It's a blasted dublin sitter made by the blast man himself Rad Davis....

FH01062MainF.jpg

Best,
Dock

Here's a few fairly recent aqusitions...

Rad Davis:
Pipez001.jpg

Pipez002.jpg

Another Rad Davis:
Pipez003.jpg

Brian Ruthenberg:
Pipez004.jpg

Best,
Dock

Very good pics! I wish I had more space on my desk to shoot, I tend to just shoot on my laptop or put something over my snake tank and shoot on there :lol:

Lawyersmoker":fv98pwx8 said:
You're killing me, man.

Todd
Hey Todd!
If you think these are cool check out my pics in "Pad & Tad" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Best,
D.J.

I just shot the first of two Adam Davidson pipes I'm photographing for him. As promised, here 'tis:

2512458332_9342bc2df6.jpg

It's an amazing piece. Adam is an amazing designer.

MY GOD!!!!!!!!! What a beauty!!! Is that bamboo or is that a briar shank?? :drool: :drool: :drool:

vaperfavour":4llr0fb4 said:
MY GOD!!!!!!!!! What a beauty!!! Is that bamboo or is that a briar shank?? :drool: :drool: :drool:
The shank is sandblasted bamboo. The end cap is buffalo horn. The bowl, of course, is briar. It's a stunning piece. I wish I could keep it, but, alas, I'm just the photographer.

-glp

Let's see if that works. It's a poker with blasted bamboo shank by Love Geiger (super-talented young'un) that shows the treatment with a little more light.

Jack