Pipe rack/stand for Bigger pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentbulldog

Reaction score
I got a pipe rack a few weeks ago and as nice as it is, my pipes sit a little too tightly. Half my pipes being at least a grp 4 and a bit chunky don't even nestle into the floor hold.

Does anyone have a recommendation on how I can stand them comfortably. I have 36 pipes total.

Many thanks

BB

Pipe racks are a pain in the ass for that very reason. If it's only half your pipes you could alternate small with large. Works with a smaller one I have. My larger one, a profile rack, works OK--sort of, if I'm careful.

Try putting them in Bowl side up. I have many pots where I alternate one down, one up and it makes 'em all able to fit. :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":vq80lyla said:
Try putting them in Bowl side up. I have many pots where I alternate one down, one up and it makes 'em all able to fit. :twisted: :twisted:
This is what I do. The small ones sit bowl down and the big ones bowl up.

Hell, stick 'em all bowl up like actor Glenn Ford--

glenn_10.jpg
" />

:fpalm: :fpalm: :fpalm:

Why didnt i think of that before!!!

Wasnt thinking outside the box. Flipping the pipes made a big difference.

I love you guys!!

I have six of the "Fairfax" brand racks (three each fit nicely across my cabinet shelf). I always cut the o-shapes into u-shapes, using a jigsaw. That works nicely and allows most of my chubby pipes to fit. Here's a rack filled with 9438's.