Pipe repair done

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
Got my savinelli straight grain with a new stem back from Walker Briar Works today. I am very pleased with his work. Very nice on the phone, and his work is done very well. Fit, finish, and feel, is great. Any way heres some pictures.
IMG197.jpg

IMG196.jpg

IMG198.jpg

IMG200.jpg

IMG201.jpg

Thats it . I got the bowl on ebay probably a year or so ago. With no stem, I want to think I give 8 or 9 bucks for it.

That's a very nice pipe. I like the traditional shape and the grain looks good. Put a white dot on the stem and you'll have many fooled. :D

It took about 2 months and he had quite abit of work going on, along with a vacation he took. With all that I think he done well. I got it back before his estimated time, Which was the 24th of this month.

A brand new pipe!

Hmmm...I wonder if he replaces Peterson P-lip stems...?

One of the things that I like about Walker's the most is their "Forever Stems" designed to replace the fifty cent stems of a Missouri Meer. They have p-lip for those too. But even better are the wide range of vulcanite and Lucite (the Lucite being offered in a side variety of pearl and swirl colors). And you can get them in nosewarmer to churchwarden sizes.

This should give some ideas to the PAD affected among you...I got a couple of the 'Special Edition' stems a few weeks ago. One was the electric blue swirl, the other a cool forest green swirl...both perked up a couple of my favorite cobs, to say the least! lol

a_PG-Lucite_Multi.jpg

a_PG-Freehand-Stem-Both.jpg

a_Wash-Band_Stem.jpg