Pipe Storage Solution

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huffelpuff":5hdw33yx said:
Al two things. First put the watch in the cabinet, it'll be safer! Second put a strap on the back and attach it to the wall or even a long screw through the back into the wall. Cats while usually graceful can knock over a cabinet like that fairly easily. (Happened to my sister in law). The glass in those things is crazy expensive to replace! She had to replace one of the side pieces and paid over 200 to get it!

Jim
Thanks Jim, I considered putting a tether on the case, it is a good idea.

That is a great looking and elegant solution.  I need to come up with something like that, too.

My accumulation is overwhelming my bar (see below), and is now opening a branch office in my den.  And even this picture of the bar leaves out seven pipes (two in the den and five in transit for repair, refinish and whatnot).  I really like your solution and will have to start looking for something similar myself.  My significant other, the long-suffering Kathy, has begun charming teasing about the pipes breeding in the night and experience teaches that after charming teasing comes occasional urging, followed by less charming ultimata.   :roll:  So far, the cat has not discovered it . . . probably only a matter of time, however.

barsho10.jpg

ExcessEnergy":83n1cypj said:
That is a great looking and elegant solution.  I need to come up with something like that, too.

My accumulation is overwhelming my bar (see below), and is now opening a branch office in my den.  And even this picture of the bar leaves out seven pipes (two in the den and five in transit for repair, refinish and whatnot).  I really like your solution and will have to start looking for something similar myself.  My significant other, the long-suffering Kathy, has begun charming teasing about the pipes breeding in the night and experience teaches that after charming teasing comes occasional urging, followed by less charming ultimata.   :roll:   So far, the cat has not discovered it . . . probably only a matter of time, however.

barsho10.jpg

:geek: :affraid: :bounce: 

Great pic Jeff!!

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Wow! Nice cabinet.

My solution lacks elegance: pipes in pipe socks. Pipe socks in a shoe box.

ExcessEnergy":8nc7cxsh said:

My accumulation is overwhelming my bar (see below), and is now opening a branch office in my den.  And even this picture of the bar leaves out seven pipes (two in the den and five in transit for repair, refinish and whatnot).  I really like your solution and will have to start looking for something similar myself.  My significant other, the long-suffering Kathy, has begun charming teasing about the pipes breeding in the night and experience teaches that after charming teasing comes occasional urging, followed by less charming ultimata.   :roll:   So far, the cat has not discovered it . . . probably only a matter of time, however.

barsho10.jpg
Elegant arrangement! Thank you for the photo.

Best,

ExcessEnergy":eg68ovo3 said:

barsho10.jpg
I like your choice of toppings you have for your tobacco !!  :twisted: :twisted: 

Thanks, guys. But I really do like the cabinet solutions that you have all shown on here. That is definitely the way to go. Like Will Smith says in "Independence Day," "I got to get me one of these!"