PIPE TAMPERS

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oystermouth

Reaction score
A new line in hand turned pipetampers.
73929299@N02

What question mark? No links appear on your post.

Cartaphilus":zjymfwlv said:
What question mark? No links appear on your post.
On my post there is a blue question mark. I'll have to think of something else.

The whole give a man a fish, or teach him to fish, analogy applies... :lol:

Here y'all go:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t3090-how-to-post-pictures-in-the-forum

:p

Yes I've seen that, the problem is that with a video you can't watch it and carry out the actions at the same time. It would be much more effective if they were just written instructions then you could print them out as a step by step guide.

Oystermouth":7gene7w9 said:
Yes I've seen that, the problem is that with a video you can't watch it and carry out the actions at the same time. It would be much more effective if they were just written instructions then you could print them out as a step by step guide.
It's helped everyone else out--take notes, maybe? *shrug* :lol: You can pause/rewind, all that stuff. 8)

I see roogles and Kyles links but yours doesn't even appear on any of your posts. Must have something to do with my browser? (Firefox)

I just copy the location from up above and BoB makes it a URL automatically:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t15535-pipe-tampers

Any browser should be able to do that just fine. Might be cockpit error.

It is Browser. I just loaded Internet Exploder and I see the symbol for broken image but, with Firefox there's NOTHING.

Yep, Firefox wants me to update to the NEW browser but, the state that half my applications wont work so I'm waiting till they get the bugs out.

I've just clicked on the link which is supposed to be a BoB url and nothing happens.

Firefox is a nightmare. I used it when it was about Version 3 and it stayed that way for ages. Then they started 'improving' it and with every new version came more and more problems, which they promised to fix next time. Finally I got so fed up and ditched the lot and went with Safari for PC which I find great.

By the way haven't mentioned this before but I really like your masthead graphic, excellent!

Yeah, Firefox has gotten particularly bad in the last 6 months. I was a dedicated user, but when you can't go to your favorite websites and count on their working, it's time to throw in the towel. I use Google Chrome now and couldn't be happier.

BTW, those are some good looking tampers!

Oystermouth":kbdp5fnk said:
A new line in hand turned pipetampers.
6666443249_29b7c9802c_b.jpg

You have to put a link to the actual image to get it to show up...

Anyway, I like em, where do you get one?