Pipe/tobacco decor..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob the coldblooded

Reaction score
OK gents! I really want some nice vintage pipe and tobacco decorations. Where do you all get your stuff? My pipe cabinet is sadly barren and needs some flair!

I looked on eBay and amazon and didn't find much, any direction any of you give me would be very helpful!

Thanks guys

Jacob the coldblooded":k1brlfjy said:
OK gents! I really want some nice vintage pipe and tobacco decorations. Where do you all get your stuff? My pipe cabinet is sadly barren and needs some flair!

I looked on eBay and amazon and didn't find much, any direction any of you give me would be very helpful!

Thanks guys
Pipe and Tobacco decorations? Ah.....yeah! :suspect:
If you mean where do we buy our vintage pipes and aged tobacco I'd say eBay would be the best place to look.There's always over 10,000 pipes being sold on eBay and ya just have to search, search, search, they won't come to you. As far as age tobac, eBay is the only place I know of other then right here. Ya just gotta keep your eye out (either one) and ready to pounce before the other guy and that's all I'll say on that. ;)

If you are looking for old, opened tins, ebay is the place to look. You might be able to find something in an old antique shop too. I found a nice 12 pipe carousel with a copper baccy bowl in one. It would help to know exactly what you are looking for. Who knows, maybe someone here has some flair they would like to get rid of.