"Pipe Tool" iPhone App

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackle2

Reaction score
I finally broke down & got an iPhone. While I don't really care for apple, I have found one thing that I absolutely LOVE about it: there is an App called "Pipe Tool". It is a cellar management application. You input new tins as you add them to your cellar, you can mark tins as opened, or empty, & it tracks the age of your tobacco. Its very simple & clean, & functions perfectly. I like it a lot.

I believe it costs $3.99 and its worth every penny.

Sounds pretty cool.
I would be interested if i had the money/willpower to let good tobacco age.
i find the longest a tin of tobacco that i really like lasts is about two or three months, and thats if i have other tins that i enjoy.
I did however allow a tin to sit unopened for a couple months ounce. It was already pretty old and when i popped it open i realized there must have been some break in the seal or something, because the ribbon cut leaves snapped like a fallen twig in summer time. i had never seen tobacco so dry. I tried to rehydrate it but it ended up tasting nasty and mostly turning to dust haha.

Does it alert you when you arrive within a mile of a B&M having killer sales? :lol:

Kyle Weiss":8envxt53 said:
Does it alert you when you arrive within a mile of a B&M having killer sales? :lol:
I'd pay $20 for that app! Just wish this one was on Android.

Iv had it for a while now...nice little app, I use it all the time. :cheers: