Pipes-A-Day???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 pipes and 1 cigar on weekdays. Possibly more or less on the weekends, depending on what activities I'm participating in.

One cigar and one pipe per day; sometimes three, 2 and 1 or 1 and 2.

I envy you guys with the iron mouthes who can smoke n pipes a day! Mine simply won't tolerate that even if I succeed at smoking very slowly, at which I'm starting to improve.

Some days none, others one, from time to time two, and rarely three.

I have a commute to work, so I typically have a pipe on my way home, however, seeing as the wife does not fully appreciate the leaf as much as I, I take a couple days off during the week (married life is not without compromise :heart: ). The weekends are free game, I'll smoke any chance I get.

On my work days I smoke on my way to and from work. I work three 12 hour shifts a week. I don't always have the time to smoke a pipe on my days off (with a wife and three young kids it's hard to carve out time for myself.) Other than my work days, my pipe smoking is unpredictable.

Im about once a day. usally 6 days a week. sometimes more sometimes less.

I'm down to 1-3 per day because I can't smoke in the house due to my wife's COPD. When she was healthy and a cigarette smoker, I would often smoke 6-10 bowls a day. Smoking at work is not an option, either.

Smokey

I smoke about 1-2 bowls a day during the work week mainly at night after my kids have gone to bed. Weekends are free game, however, and I will smoke whenever I can but still maybe 3-4 bowls on the outside.

1-3 on work days (we're not allowed to smoke at work) and 4-6 on days off. I also have to be careful about smoking around my wife as she has COPD.

Smokey

Ill smoke one bowl or cigar every 2-3 days. sometimes one a day, sometimes a week or two without.