Pipes, Food, Drinks and Friends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
Had a small get together at my place the other day, which we called a pipe club meeting. Pipes were smoked and many tobaccos were sampled. Afterward, I realized that the menu for the evening was pretty diverse:

Grilled Portuguese Linguica
Spanish Manchego cheese
Italian Salami
French Bread
and...
Scottish Scotch! (Redundant, I know) Lagavulin actually.

It was a great evening with some nice company, and it was cool to smoke, drink, share, and talk pipes with friends.
Hopefully, this can become a regular thing.
Cheers,
Chris.

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail,,,,, :lol!:

Cool!

Yes! Keep that little club going cuz I want to come hang. I might be up in SD in early December so if scheduling permits...

MisterE":gln8xbsy said:
Cool!

Yes! Keep that little club going cuz I want to come hang. I might be up in SD in early December so if scheduling permits...
That would be great, come on up Eric!
You too Mark!

...how long is it a drive to L.A.? *chinscratchy*

Lagavulin (16?) is a peaty good time, I tell ya. I'd be hangin' fo' sho'. 8)

Sounds like you had a good time. I wish I knew that many pipefolk.

I wish you guys could come down to some of the San Diego Pipe club meetings. It's always a good time. This Sunday we're having a BBQ at Jeff Gracik's (J. Alan) house. Good food, good drink, good smoke and a pipe making demo from one of the masters! :cheers:

s.ireland":e01yg4id said:
I wish you guys could come down to some of the San Diego Pipe club meetings. It's always a good time. This Sunday we're having a BBQ at Jeff Gracik's (J. Alan) house. Good food, good drink, good smoke and a pipe making demo from one of the masters! :cheers:
Sounds like a great event!
I'd love to see pics if you happen to take some.

s.ireland":g2hqscmx said:
This Sunday we're having a BBQ at Jeff Gracik's (J. Alan) house. Good food, good drink, good smoke and a pipe making demo from one of the masters! :cheers:
Once again my mailbox is empty of invitations,,, :D