• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pipes for Sale: Dunhill Patent, Bjarne, Sav, Pete & More

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 2386

I've got a big move coming up and am using this opportunity to thin the herd--if I'm going to ship pipes across the country that I never smoke, I might as well ship them to you! Unless otherwise noted these are in well-loved but smoked condition--some I just don't reach for anymore, and others I picked up ages ago but never found the time to try.

All prices include small priority mail flat rate CONUS shipping, and of course feel free to ask any questions, make any offers, throw any nightshades, etc. Not currently for sale anywhere else.

In descending order: Peterson, Inderwick's, Dunhill, Savinelli, Bjarne, Mauro Armellini

Peterson: $50

This nickel-banded Made in the Republic P-lip Pete has been around the block more than once, with some scratches, scuffs, dings, and fills, but with the right TLC I bet it would be a champ. Really love the slight forward cant of this shape, just never found the time to clean it up the way it deserved. Received an ozone treatment from Walker Briar Repair and hasn't been smoked since.

Inderwick's Meerschaum-lined Pipe: $50

This old school cool Savinelli pairs well with wide collared shirts and massive cognac glasses. Light chatter and oxidization on the stem but I don't have a buffing wheel or the time to break out the micromesh before I go, so she's priced to move!

Bjarne: $50

This champ came out of the studio of the late great Bjarne Nielsen, and is a step up from their Viking line--it's stamped "Hand Made in Denmark," so you know it goes well with aquavit, Legos, and dealing with your father's ghost.

Mauro Armellini: $75

This pipe was hand made by the late Mauro Armellini. I smoked a fair amount of Capstan Blue through it before it fell out of my rotation. Such is life.

Some nice pipes you are parting with.  I especially like the Savinelli and the reverse drip wax pipes. 
Too bad I just spent my allotment on the Olivewood pipe.  Well, I'm sure someone will get lucky!

Corncobcon":qjameydm said:
Some nice pipes you are parting with.  I especially like the Savinelli and the reverse drip wax pipes. 
Too bad I just spent my allotment on the Olivewood pipe.  Well, I'm sure someone will get lucky!
Thanks, brother!

Update: I’m hitting the road, so these are now boxed up with their brethren. If anyone does get interested in these and doesn’t mind waiting, I should be settled on the other side in a couple weeks and we can talk then. Thanks for looking!