Pipes I made since I've been home

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
SWEET!!! I like the Green Belge and the Poker!

Brewdude":0mx44q3e said:
Damn nice pieces, all of them!

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thank you sir they were so much fun to make I'm like a kid in a candy store.
Best Regards
Richard

Wow, you've been a busy man! Great looking pipes, keep up the good work.

Irish Mike":k4zaq65z said:
Wow, you've been a busy man! Great looking pipes, keep up the good work.
Yes sir busy busy busy but loving every minute of it, and thank you for the kind words.
Best Regards
Richard

Some wonderful pipes right there Richard, I adore that Poker, looking forward to seeing the pipes you make next. :cheers:

Thank goodness you have to leave the country.  If you stayed and kept up that production, you might exhaust the world supply of briar.  :clown:

Seriously, it is great to see the enjoyment and skill you've found making pipes.  Nothing like a great hobby to keep the juices flowing.

Kirk Fitzgerald":75zt0h2f said:
Some wonderful pipes right there Richard, I adore that Poker, looking forward to seeing the pipes you make next. :cheers:
Thank you sir

JKenP":qgyy6f6h said:
Thank goodness you have to leave the country.  If you stayed and kept up that production, you might exhaust the world supply of briar.  :clown:

Seriously, it is great to see the enjoyment and skill you've found making pipes.  Nothing like a great hobby to keep the juices flowing.
Too funny, it is truly a great hobby, problem is me being gone so much my wife gets upset with me for always being in the shop while I'm home I think I'm only down there a hour when three or eight hours have passed.

Best Regards
Richard