Pipes I see

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelhammer

Reaction score
Since I have started smoking a pipe. I increasingly notice pipes I had previously overlooked. Hence the smoking ewok avatar.

Andy

Kelhammer":s9h8t3b9 said:
Since I have started smoking a pipe. I increasingly notice pipes I had previously overlooked. Hence the smoking ewok avatar.

Andy
Before I started smoking pipes, I overlooked all of em. ;)

Ha, I've smoked pipes on and off for years and never really paid attention to them. But I've noticed that after having made pipes for just over a year now, they sure don't go unnoticed by me any more! I'm even noticing things that aren't pipes that could make good shapes for pipes.

It's like playing Tetris too long. ...If you've you've ever had any sort of Tetris marathon, you know what I'm talking about...

Growley":wg2dzp76 said:
It's like playing Tetris too long. ...If you've you've ever had any sort of Tetris marathon, you know what I'm talking about...
The original Playstation had a Tetris variant, called "The Next Tetris." I still have nightmares, wicked flashbacks of the music, and that hollow, malnourished, soulless feeling once the corporeal rejected all further input and forced me to die or walk away.

8)