Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Janitor

Reaction score
Next weekend I'm driving down to King of Prussia for a conference through work. I was hoping that some of the Brothers would be able to point me in the direction of some nearby pipe shops. And hopefully a nearby drinking establishment that is pipe friendly. I know that I'm going to have to escape from the guy going down with me.

Thanks!

The Janitor

Dear Janitor,
I am sorry that you are not looking forward to the time we will be spending together.
I hope that we can both escape the meeting and enjoy a few smokes and drinks together.
By the way, its your turn to pick up the tab.

Bub":646ekps4 said:
Dear Janitor,
I am sorry that you are not looking forward to the time we will be spending together.
I hope that we can both escape the meeting and enjoy a few smokes and drinks together.
that's a good offer, janitor. you should take bub up on it. i would take bub up on it. (just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom after you've finished your meal...if you get my drift.)

is king of prussia a person or place?

bruins":4b2mtsow said:
Bub":4b2mtsow said:
Dear Janitor,
that's a good offer, janitor. you should take bub up on it. i would take bub up on it. (just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom after you've finished your meal...if you get my drift.)

is king of prussia a person or place?
A little light Bub humor. :idea: Sorry Janitor but I live out here in the land of OZ so can't be of much help to ya. Hope you can find a smoke friendly bar. there's none left in Kansas since July. :cry:

I believe there is a International Cigar at the KOP Mall. THey have a few pipes and some pipe tobacco both tins and bulk. Not a huge amount but more than a little last I was there.

Several bars in the area, but there is a supposedly Irish Pub on the corner (sort of) across the street from the mall- Charlie's or something like that. Not bad but not a true Irish pubeiether.

Bub":le4b9d0n said:
Dear Janitor,
Sounds like a plan!

Philthy":le4b9d0n said:
I believe there is a International Cigar at the KOP Mall. THey have a few pipes and some pipe tobacco both tins and bulk. Not a huge amount but more than a little last I was there.

Several bars in the area, but there is a supposedly Irish Pub on the corner (sort of) across the street from the mall- Charlie's or something like that. Not bad but not a true Irish pubeiether.
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely check them out.

The Janitor