Pipes 'n' stuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, it's just my opinion, but what does pipe smoking have to do with instruments of lethal aggression? (I know, Man Stuff). I wish you'd just keep pictures of such confined to the appropriate section in "Related Topics." It's my responsibility to stay away from that section, and I have no problem doing so. I find pictures of such that I am liable to stumble upon during my board travels, unasked, put in front of my eyes, invasive.

I'm sure that for every member who feels this way there is someone who will oppose. And again, though it's just my 2 cents, one cannot deny what the purpose of weapons is, and thus I wonder why I have to be reminded of death, destruction and murder in a place where I shouldn't normally expect it.

You might try sublimation, instead.

BTW, your photography is excellent:).

alfredo_buscatti":h2299f2p said:
You know, it's just my opinion, but what does pipe smoking have to do with instruments of lethal aggression? (I know, Man Stuff). I wish you'd just keep pictures of such confined to the appropriate section in "Related Topics." It's my responsibility to stay away from that section, and I have no problem doing so. I find pictures of such that I am liable to stumble upon during my board travels, unasked, put in front of my eyes, invasive.

I'm sure that for every member who feels this way there is someone who will oppose. And again, though it's just my 2 cents, one cannot deny what the purpose of weapons is, and thus I wonder why I have to be reminded of death, destruction and murder in a place where I shouldn't normally expect it.

You might try sublimation, instead.

BTW, your photography is excellent:).
This, OR just update your title to "Pipes 'N' Guns". I vaguely remember a thread just like this from a while back that turned real ugly...

By the way, hatchets, knives and straight razors offend me. :lol: 

beautiful pipes and 1911's. your groupings are great on the targets.

Nice pipes...and nice instruments of lethal aggression too.

Nice pipes! I consider the "other" items as instruments of self-defense.:D 

Cool Pic's Thanks for posting. Luv the work that was put into the knife handles and pistol grips. Quality looking merchandise on all acounts.

Pipes and 1911's, Now that's my kind of thread! I just wanna know if image #2 represents a pre-bowl group on the left and a post bowl group on the right...or vice versa. ;)

These are weapons of defense alfredo,The reason you can walk around in freedom.People kill people, not the gun. A rock or a stick would also, as you put it  would be an instrument of aggression, in the wrong hands. He thought it would be a cool pic. he didn't intend to offend, I'm sure.

Edited, by Carlos.  No need for the first comment.

Out-voted and out (dare I say it) gunned.:lol: 8) :lol:

FWIW, I'm with you, A_B.

I do like that Pete bulldog, though. 8) 

Nice 1911, the only one I have is a heavy slide national match that was my competition gun.  Not a contender for a carry piece.

We don't knock PAD in one form; why would we presume to knock another version of PAD?  Many look equally critically at tobacco.  Seems to make no sense for pipe smokers to be critical of another group receiving politically correct societies approbation.

Beautifull pieces brother, love the 1911's and the celtic knot pete. Great collection!

Pipes, guns, and knives, a magnificent collection. Thanks for sharing. :) 

AJ