pipesandcigars.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billmess

Reaction score
now has escudo, FVF, SL, and 1792 in stock

let the race begin

Bill

attemptingtogiveadamn.gif

:p

If you like old ladies soap scent in your 'bac, not bad stuff!! :p

I'm sure more than enough folks will hollow out those shelves at P&C.com. 8)

Damn, by the time im out of class and able to deposit some cash into my bank I'm sure they'll all be sold out... Woe is me :lol:

billmess":b1zj46kc said:
LOL Storm.

At least a few people care :D

Bill
Yea, just being facetious. I've been looking for an opportunity to whip out that .gif for far too long! :joker:

You guys are a bucnh of slackers. FVF and SL are still in stock.

Bill

billmess":om2mf37t said:
You guys are a bucnh of slackers. FVF and SL are still in stock.

Bill
What are you waiting for? I would have thought you would have bought all their stock by now :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OQB3VshqSQ8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vodomagoo":odr1clin said:
Been wanting to try some 1792 and just snatched some up
I don't know what happened to me with that stuff. The first time I tried it I really enjoyed the unique flavor of it. After awhile it started to make me feel kinda sick oddly enough though. As a result, that unique flavor now kinda nauseates me.

FVF is very tempting but I have enough Union Square and Blackwoods to last me through next winter. I mean how much quality Virginia can one have around? Wait a minute.....

I don't need any more tobacco right now -- so why did I just order two tins of SG (SL & Westmoreland) and a trial ounce of GH Glengarry Flake? I really need to stop reading threads like this! :clown:

voodoo - good luck with that 1792.

I hit on the St. James Flake...tried for a pound and a half...not sufficient stock...ended up with a half pound. That'll do.

Thanks for the heads up!!!