Pipesandcigars.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam25557

Reaction score
I am new to pipe smoking and just today received my first batch of tobacco and a Kaywoodie Pipe. I had purchased all of this from www.pipesandcigars.com. I just wanted to put a shout out to them. They have a great inventory and wonderful shipping time. I am very anxious to start my career in pipe smoking :lol:

Along with my order I received an extra pouch of tobacco, I'm assuming a house blend b/c it is not labeled. It is very hard to find a great company that will go a little extra and give you something more. Again THANKS pipesandcigars for the great work! I will always recommend their service.

If anyone is new to the hobby or hasn't yet purchased tobaccos online, I highly suggest giving these guys a try.

Great Work! Two Thumbs UP :cheers:

This is the tobacco they gave me extra...

Altadis Bulk - Danish Cavendish R-18 (by the ounce)

Perfect burning quality and rich flavor combine to form one of our most popular blends of Dark and Light Cavendish tobaccos.

I have never personally ordered from Pipesandcigars, but your recommendation is one I've heard before. Very cool that they threw in some extra baccy for you -- thanks for posting!

I have purchased pipes from them with no problems. Great folks!

Pipes and Cigars along with 4 Noggins are my regular stops for on line tobacco purchases. When it comes to pipes and tobacco, Pipes and Cigars probably has one of the greatest selections amongst all on line tobacco stores. Opinions vary of course.

I ordered from them recently. they left a small($4) thing out of the order, I called and they sent it express that day, No questions Asked! I was very impressed as Customer Service is all but dead in many places.

Simply the best! I do the majority of my purchasing from them. Great customer service. Russ is my favorite blender.

Just an example, this afternoon (Superbowl Sunday) I got a phone call from them that my order of FVF tins was not going to ship as they had run out and the website wasn't up to date when I placed my order a week ago.

Which, by the way, I am thoroughly p%##ed off about, all you greedy you-know-whats buying up all the good stuff and not leaving any for the rest of us! :D :D

Still gave me the free shipping even though my order wasn't over $100 any more.

I've ordered both pipes and tobaccos from Pipes and Cigars and have always been pleased with the results. They do have a wonderful inventory and good prices. They have some fine blends in their H&H line, too. I especially like Old Tartan, Distinguished Penguin, Anniversary Kake, and Sunjammer.

Smokey

I have orderd lots from them, and have never had a problem or complaint. I used to smoke a heck of a lot of their "Butternut Burley". I'll also second Smokey422's comment about "Anniversary Kake" :)

Their prices are good, the service second to none, and most always a "freebie" included if you place a decent sized order.

Hunter5117":3bhe5emt said:
Just an example, this afternoon (Superbowl Sunday) I got a phone call from them that my order of FVF tins was not going to ship as they had run out and the website wasn't up to date when I placed my order a week ago.

Which, by the way, I am thoroughly p%##ed off about, all you greedy you-know-whats buying up all the good stuff and not leaving any for the rest of us! :D :D

YEAH!

Still gave me the free shipping even though my order wasn't over $100 any more.
Same situation with me, except they emailed his morning; no FVF, so they shipped the remainder and will email when they restock.

I received an order of John Middleton Walnut :D from them about a week ago. Not a hitch!!! Great price too!