Pirate's Booty! One Hundred Pieces of Treasure!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":z5jqmjsq said:
What are we waiting for?

I pick Number ONE - The Growley Devil Anse Pipe
\
Oh man, I was gonna pick that.  :D 

Just kidding of course. Enjoy it BH!

Choices...

I shall go with the Alexander.

My apologies. I meant the Alexander.   Brain fart

Admiral black hearse, will you be calling the next crew member to pick?

Harry - where did I write in any of the pages and pages of directions that I would be calling anyone to pick?

When the guy in front of you has made his choice, make yours. We're adults here, this isn't rocket science!!!

Sorry, my computer just crashed and it took longer to get it back than usual. Makes me nuts!

seeing as I was following a man who said he wasn't going to be here, and you said that man would be skipped I think my question was valid, yes we are adults lets act like them.

70. 1 "Growley" large hand made pipe leather pipe pouch

BC - Even though a man may have indicated he would likely be out during his time to pick...we will be waiting for him...giving him his hour. This time it turned out he was available...excellent!

Is your reply comment re acting like adults supposed to be a slam at me?

I'll take: 2. Estate, c. 1950. Pre-Republic Nickel-banded Peterson Shamrock, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, and with the P-lip stem given the micro mesh treatment.

I be likin' the look a that thar poker--a man needs a good tinderbox when he's out to sea, so aye, I pick:

9. Tinder box Blasted Poker

Blackhorse":giq6hq78 said:
Hey Mr. G. -

Quick question...Is the stem on my little devil fixed in place? I'm afraid to get too frisky with it, and it seems very firm.
Nope, she'll come out! The stem is so short on those pipes, the always feel like they're tighter, because you can't grip it well. I'm confident she'll come out so tug away at will. I fit breaks I'll make you a new one  :D 

Yaaaaaaaar, I be dipping me grubby paws in and draw forth:

61. 1 Working Pocket Watch, Fob, and Leather Holster, salvaged from an antique shop and cleaned up. Keeps time.

Thank ye!

Fatman":31mnf46n said:
Yaaaaaaaar, I be dipping me grubby paws in and draw forth:

61. 1 Working Pocket Watch, Fob, and Leather Holster, salvaged from an antique shop and cleaned up. Keeps time.

Thank ye!
Nice pull! That was my next pick. Every man should have a pocket watch! Antique and still working makes it all the better.

Blackhorse":es2mo2fu said:
Hey Mr. G. -

Quick question...Is the stem on my little devil fixed in place? I'm afraid to get too frisky with it, and it seems very firm.
Well, sir, seein' as how yer the cap'n I suppose I can give her a go. Let me just get a little seagull grease on there and we'll see if we can't--

Oh, ya meant Mr. Growley. Ah. Disregard. Too long at sea and all. Enjoy your new pipe in good health, sir!