pitiful.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
IMAG0365.jpg

Now that is a sad looking haul, now I know where Clan tobacco comes from. :twisted: :lol:

No no no....you guys have it all wrong. This is the newest method for drying and curing your tobacco. It’s known as the road grime cure! Gives that stuck behind a city bus diesel fume taste that everyone is looking for in there baccy now-a-days. The room note is a nice clear overheating truck with a splash of blown radiator. It has an anti-freeze dressing that you’re just going to love choking on with every puff.

leftover421":xcqcjx1b said:
No no no....you guys have it all wrong. This is the newest method for drying and curing your tobacco. It’s known as the road grime cure! Gives that stuck behind a city bus diesel fume taste that everyone is looking for in there baccy now-a-days. The room note is a nice clear overheating truck with a splash of blown radiator. It has an anti-freeze dressing that you’re just going to love choking on with every puff.
Ooooh, gimme gimme gimme, where's it gonna be sold, got to get me some of that prime leaf, reckon they'd be up for a trade. ;) :lol:

leftover421":iyqv1i8e said:
Mmmmm, love the smell of diesel fuel in the morning! :lol:

I hope they cleaned the stall-mucking fork before they loaded it.

Or, it's covering the stall muck.

Ah, the sweet stink of Mix 79.

8)

Will someone please explain to this ignorant smoker what the real problem is with this? Its not like its being hauled in the back of a manure spreader, and its not exactly destined to go into miso soup either. What's going to go wrong here that's any worse, itself, than blowing burnt tobacco fumes through ones nose, much less inhaling it?

Steve

From one who grew up in tobacco country, it's burley, being hauled from the barn to the stripping room. I don't see a problem.

To my understanding, there's a requirement that filigree-lined containers with singing choirs must accompany the tobacco as it is massaged and soothed before it reaches its destination. This is the true secret behind FVF. If this is not done, it is an insult and a heresy to all things tobacco.

8)