Please recommend a Burley blend to me

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are several places (online vendors) that will take your name and phone number and call you when it comes in - that would likely be your only chance of getting any as it goes OOS within a day or two every single time. Or you can be totally anal like me and check 5-6 vendors every single day! Well, Monday through Friday anyway. But some vendors take awhile to get their new items posted online - and during that time they're calling the guys on their "want" lists! Catch 22! lol

Another way to get a sample is to post a 'Want to Trade" thing (I assume you do that here). Might be a good option to get started.

I'm surprised there aren't more recommendations of Prince Albert.
Carter Hall is good for a flavored burley. I like Classic Burley Kake
another flavored blend. you have your OTC's..Granger, etc.

Funn":2bdzxpu5 said:
I second that, but these are OTC thats why the guys have not given them a shout out prehaps, but brilliant none the less.
Long live PA & CH
I smoke these every day!!

Piet Binsbergen":3kiiqjen said:
Funn":3kiiqjen said:
I second that, but these are OTC thats why the guys have not given them a shout out prehaps, but brilliant none the less.
Long live PA & CH
Piet...........Don't forget to let me know when you are running low. :lol:

I tried Atadis Mild Burley today and it wasn't too bad. Better than PA in my opinon. (100% burley and in long cut)
One could probably smoke this all day and still have enough tongue to razz Beebiz. :p

Piet Binsbergen":jw2zrsdq said:
Do yourself a favor and Pick up some Prince Albert, no mess no fuss burley blend!!!
My 2 cents!!! Nuff Said :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

New Smoker":0wn8bbmj said:
Piet Binsbergen":0wn8bbmj said:
Do yourself a favor and Pick up some Prince Albert, no mess no fuss burley blend!!!
My 2 cents!!! Nuff Said :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Your 2 cents ain't worth a nickel!

Hey where you been Smok'n blues? I was worried you were actually in the Boonedocks instead of Boonesville.

I was in the Boonedocks today. I had Fire Department training in a neighboring county.

My 2 cents is worth about 1.5 cents. ;)

J_Rock":6rzkxbez said:
Piet Binsbergen":6rzkxbez said:
Funn":6rzkxbez said:
Long live PA & CH
Piet...........Don't forget to let me know when you are running low. :lol:
Thanks J, Will do!

I've also got to recommended the PA. Piet gave me a sample recently and it's really enjoyable.

bluedigital":95t9b2xt said:
I've also got to recommended the PA. Piet gave me a sample recently and it's really enjoyable.
Want more????
I'm getting a crap load in over Dec, Jan. One of my lecturers is American, she is going home over Xmas!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA

SWR
PA
CH

Piet Binsbergen":y12aap71 said:
bluedigital":y12aap71 said:
Want more????
I'm getting a crap load in over Dec, Jan. One of my lecturers is American, she is going home over Xmas!!!

SWR
PA
CH
Haven't tried the SWR or CH yet, but I am liking the PA you sent me. A good no nonsense smoke.

bluedigital":rb4hwuwd said:
Piet Binsbergen":rb4hwuwd said:
bluedigital":rb4hwuwd said:
Want more????

SWR
PA
CH
Haven't tried the SWR or CH yet, but I am liking the PA you sent me. A good no nonsense smoke.
Getting some soon, you will have your share bro!!!

Piet Binsbergen":aj3x2btq said:
bluedigital":aj3x2btq said:
Piet Binsbergen":aj3x2btq said:
bluedigital":aj3x2btq said:
Want more????

SWR
PA
CH
Getting some soon, you will have your share bro!!!
Thanks my man, much appreciated :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":534j5yt9 said:
bluedigital":534j5yt9 said:
Want more????

SWR
PA
CH
Ahhhhh...... SWR.... Goeie Kak!

New Smoker":clo6388g said:
Piet Binsbergen":clo6388g said:
bluedigital":clo6388g said:
Want more????

SWR
PA
CH
Ahhhhh...... SWR.... Goeie Kak!
Goeie KAK wel NS!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I 2nd the Haunted Bookshop entry. Fabulous smoke, very nutty and cool.

Uhle's #00, #255, #300, Perfection Plug, Crushed White Burley. Yum Think I will smoke some now. I flip a quarter. :twisted: