Please show off your Ser jacopo pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
It will be a while till I get into Italian pipes, but have decided that Ser Jacopo pipes will be my first. I would love to see yours as to bring inspiration and guidance to what I want.

I have a plain sandblasted straight apple that I like quite a bit, but I don't have a picture. However, here is another that I have always admired. Unfortunately it belongs to someone else on this forum--and I can't remember who. I assume he will pardon me for taking the liberty of posting his pic.

ser_ja10.jpg
" />

Kel on Youtube tells all about his prized Ser Jacopo pipe:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EznJmJgzPXo" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I have two (one is a Ser Jacopo proper and one is a Gepetto by Ser Jacopo). I love both of these pipes, and they're among the ones I smoke most often.

004-006-9918_1_zps73b62bab.jpg

gepetto_zpsuyuette3.jpg

Sadly I only have two so far and there Gepetto's but, I'm still look'en ;)

I have but one; a huge (DH ODA/ODB-sized) R2 coral-dot "tanshell" rusticated billiard. Absolutely wonderful smoking pipe. I bought this baby at a Tinder Box in OKC well over 25 years ago. Paid $100 yankee dollars for it!! Most expensive pipe I had ever bought. Seemed crazy at the time, but I really wanted that pipe (overwhelming PAD!!!!!!). :cheers: FTRPLT

Richard Burley":3exdo63w said:
I can't remember who. I assume he will pardon me for taking the liberty of posting his pic.
Harlock. Miss that guy, haven't seen him round in quite some time. Great taste in pipes.

eklektos44 said:
My second, a nice chunky lovat.

Two thumbs up to that pipe. The lovat is the only (or possibly the bulldog) pipe that can make me like the saddle bit. I don't know what there is about Ser Jacopos; I only have one, but they are the first thing I click on when I get those bi-weekly e-mails from SmokingPipes.