Please Welcome Our Newest Moderator Here @ BoB's

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of our forth Moderator here at BoB's. He's been a loyal member for a couple of years now and more than qualified. I respect him completely and have no doubt that he'll do a super job in his new capacity as Moderator. Our newest Mod is none other than Doc Manhattan aka Mike!

Three cheers for Doc :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks, Dock, and thanks to the mod team and the Brotherhood at large. I'm flattered to have the keys to the Executive Washroom.

"I'm from the Governance, and I'm here to help."

I look forward to an orderly coronation, which will prevent the need for any unnecessary bloodshed.

Your shield and hip waders are in the mail, you'll need em :lol:

Welcome aboard sir!!

Yay for Doc... A real life Mod!!

Quite the accomplishement..

And just look at how your resume will look now!!!! :D :D :D

Does the same "right of passage" apply?

Hazing...

Tar and feathering...

etc etc :p :p

Good deal, congrats Doc.

Of course I am sure you have figured out long ago that it is the in-mates running the funny farm around here!

So will you require payment of membership dues at the first of each quarter like PB?

It's like being gifted a skunk for Christmas,,,,, Congratulations ?????,,,, :p

mark":bau3ajk1 said:
So will you require payment of membership dues at the first of each quarter like PB?
"Tell your friends I don't want a lot--just enough to wet my beak."

pipetongue1":2cfqc2lj said:
Whatz a moderator! :p :tongue:
He's the guy in charge of keeping guys like you in line Dad! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Congrats Doc. The pipe boxers find must have put you over the top! :lol:

shadrack":0bv5xz90 said:
Congrats Doc. The pipe boxers find must have put you over the top! :lol:
Hey, Doc doesn't realize it yet, but this is a demotion... now he's got to be responsible... with sleepless nights...

Pfffffft!!!!! Says who?

It aint that bad.. Matter o fact all you gotta do is act like a total cracker head... Abuse your power every now and then... and run off totally innocent people from time to time..

We'd actually considered making you a mod Puffs but you don't start near enough problems and you try to argue sensibly. :D :D :D

This is fantastic news....... Congrats Doc M. and thanks! A good move by Dock and the boys to add another moderator and what an excellent choice! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: