Pocket Tin Tobacco Storage

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joemelon

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been brought up before but I figured I'd share, especially after seeing the recent thread about the neat Wunup Baccyflaps.

I started using this early December as a way to carry a few bowls worth of tobacco in my pocket when and where my tobacco pouch might've been overkill. You see these types of tins with some breathmints, I got this one from a set of Book Darts that I've exhausted. Enough to hold a couple bowls worth on a large pipe, maybe 3-5 on a smaller:

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe near it with a nosewarmer stem for size reference.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Definitely cheaper than a Baccyflap, maybe not as awesome looking and wouldn't store pipe tobacco in it longer than a few days since it's not airtight. Still, thought it may help a brother out or give some ideas on easy traveling, pocket tobacco storage.

Thats a great idea, I started to use a small tin that came with some tea. I like that its not air tight, dries it out just right by the afternoon.