Poll for gamers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Soshae

Reaction score
I have played all the styles. I have recently been pulled into Minecraft by my sons.

Isometric viewpoint games such as Diablo 2 and Syndicate Wars.

My favorite game of all time is Quake 2 death match. As it has faded out of popularity I have been trying to find something that lives up to it. So far no luck.

This poll is rigged. MMOs aren't the only RPGs. Any of the Elder Scrolls games are also not a FPS, even if they evolved into similar things. Also, where are the platform scrollers and and arcade selections?

Besides Skyrim, there's a game called "Reckoning" that has made quite place for itself in Chateau Weiss for those that game.

Ive been mixing it up between MW3, Fordza motorsport , and FIFA 2012.

Yeah, what Kyle said - this poll is rigged!

No section for vintage gaming (abandonware). Like this!

doom10.jpg

Sorry, this is done on my 486 that I use for vintage gaming - no emulators!

A long, long time ago, in a nerdverse where I no longer live in, I played Everquest. What a time sink. Then came WoW, and then came - I want to go out and meet real people. :)

Today, if I game, it's MW3 or Battlefield, I can get in, get my fix, and get out again. :)

Lol. :geek: Sorry for "rigging" the poll. I have always been fish hooked by games. Anyone remember these?

Super_Pong.jpg

rtype2.gif

playwolfenstein.jpg

I officially love the term (and place, as it would be) "nerdverse." :D

8)

Rob_In_MO":x7sgv55q said:

doom10.jpg

Hey, ages ago I used to play that on a NeXT. Only had 4 levels, though...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4HvT5SJzS3w" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wet Dottle":3rwi1yas said:
Rob_In_MO":3rwi1yas said:

doom10.jpg

Hey, ages ago I used to play that on a NeXT. Only had 4 levels, though...
For a few more pics, check out my old thread on the 486 I built a while back.

here

I was a raid running pally tank for 2 years. When my /played hit 100 days, I had to get out. In a day of courage I deleted 5 level 85's.

Pally, rogue, hunter, mage, Death Knight.

Been in withdrawals since this past August. My son and daughter-in-law are still playing, but I have enjoyed the refocusing of my priorities.

World of Warcraft. Muradin server. Been leveling a Druid lately. Have 85 DK, 85 Lock, 85 Hunter. I only play 2-3 nights a week (who has time with 3 active boys?)