Poll: What's your favorite shape??

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you can ONLY vote for one I had to choose just one, but there are TWO shapes that are my faves equally and I have the most of. Pots and "Bulldesians" either straight or bent. :twisted:

*grumble* *grumble* another Bob brother that would have chosen Canadian which is not an option, even though it seems Canadian is the most sought after answer... what would that be now like 5 or 6 for Canadian, eh? I guess I'll just have to choose...

Billiard :D

seems to me we can knock the list down to 5 choices:
  1. Ball (ball, author, banker, tomato, hawkbill)
  2. Billiard (billiard/lovat/Canadian/Liverpool/Lumberman, apple/egg/brandy, pot, Bing, cavalier, stack/chimney, prince, diplomat, oom paul, volcano)
  3. Bulldog (bulldog, bullcap, bullmoose, Rhodesian, "authors" with equator lines, eskimo)
  4. Dublin (Dublin, Yachtsman, Zulu, Cutty, Belge, horn, acorn, calabash, pickaxe, skater)
  5. Poker (poker, cherrywood, don, duke)
of course we'd never agree which shape belongs where and I probably omitted your favorite shape :D

My mother told me a long time ago a apple a day....something something anyway I like apples.

Richard Hester":yt34134p said:
My mother told me a long time ago a apple a day....something something anyway I like apples.
I'm positive she didn't have smoking an apple pipe in mind when she told you that! :p :p

Edit: I cant remember: is it a Bulldesian? Or a Rhodog??

Rob_In_MO":i013zt1w said:
What about Freehands? :shock:
like what, you mean those huge nut cracking Danish monstrosities from the 70s? Not a shape. No one smokes those anyway, no pipe smokers anyway :p

MisterE said:
Richard Hester":0rga2fpg said:
I'm positive she didn't have smoking an apple pipe in mind when she told you that! :p :p

Edit: I cant remember: is it a Bulldesian? Or a Rhodog?? [/quote

Well she knows I am from Louisiana and our school systems ant that good or I wasn't a good student either way she should have been more clear in what she meant.
And I too Love the Freehands.

sisyphus":8s8tgp3v said:
seems to me we can knock the list down to 5 choices:
  1. Ball (ball, author, banker, tomato, hawkbill)
  2. Billiard (billiard/lovat/Canadian/Liverpool/Lumberman, apple/egg/brandy, pot, Bing, cavalier, stack/chimney, prince, diplomat, oom paul, volcano)
  3. Bulldog (bulldog, bullcap, bullmoose, Rhodesian, "authors" with equator lines, eskimo)
  4. Dublin (Dublin, Yachtsman, Zulu, Cutty, Belge, horn, acorn, calabash, pickaxe, skater)
  5. Poker (poker, cherrywood, don, duke)
of course we'd never agree which shape belongs where and I probably omitted your favorite shape :D
I know how that feels......

Thank you all for your responses.....like I said, just doing a little market research.