Positive vibes please!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all very much! I will have my second interview this week. The top 3 candidates have the chance at the second interview, so I have at least a 33 1/3 chance at this point! I hate to sound immodest, I am a great candidate, 7 years experience on the platform they use and 29 years overall in direct patient care. So, we shall see! Regardless I have a great job :)

Hope you get it brother! Glad for the good news so far. :cheers:

Thanks for the update, John. I hope you get the job! I am glad to hear you made it to the 2nd interview stage.

Fatman":sokxrdmv said:
Thank you all very much! I will have my second interview this week. The top 3 candidates have the chance at the second interview, so I have at least a 33 1/3 chance at this point! I hate to sound immodest, I am a great candidate, 7 years experience on the platform they use and 29 years overall in direct patient care. So, we shall see! Regardless I have a great job :)

Willing as hard as I can for you to get the job John, I don't see why they wouldn't choose you but I'm still sending every last drop of positive energy I can muster for you mate. :heart: :sunny: