Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweetsop:

sweet·sop (plural sweet·sops or sweet·sop)

noun 

Definition:

1. fruit with sweet flesh: a fruit with a hard green rind and a sweet edible pulp

2. tropical American evergreen bush: an evergreen bush that produces sweetsops. Native to: tropical America.  Latin name Annona squamosa.

[< the sweet pulp of its fruit]

sweetsop.png

I love me some chocolate milk.

That has nothing to do with any of these posts. Just sayin'.

chocolate%20milk.jpg

Is this still going on? Dang, I wonder if you guys are going to get like the fellow who woke up after chewing on his pillow during a dream, and be all "down in the mouth" and sad when it ends?

you know sort of suffering from a...

wait for it...

"postpartum depression"? :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

You see Gandalf, thats what I'm talking about, Say fellas, it's way past your bed time, I'm in the office already! You all are a day behind!

Grandalfpc-

So what are you reading? A biography of Wylie Post? (Since your picto-entries were such "wily" posts. :bounce: )

Gandalf is either insanely clever, or just has far too much time on his hands. :D

Keep posting, friends. :twisted:

Hermit":98i40ucb said:
gandalfpc":98i40ucb said:
Emily who???
Mind your manners Hermit. Aren't sure what to do in a socil situation just ask "Emily". For further details visit :http://www.emilypost.com/

Well done Gandalf. :bounce:

While everyone else was battering down the main gate you eased through the postern so subtly.:cheers:

Al (in Canada)

Irene Adler":se17c0cv said:
Gandalf is either insanely clever, or just has far too much time on his hands. :D

Keep posting, friends. :twisted:
It's the poster child herself :flower: