Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the posting has concluded.... thank you all who have particitated...

BTW I won :cheers:

Slow Puffs":cdz9k88m said:
Well, the posting has concluded.... thank you all who have particitated...

BTW I won :cheers:

If the Curse of Rootintootin didn't work,
that ain't gonna work.
:lol:

When I was in High School, I had a friend named Kristy...(wait for it)...Post.

we have post rocks in Kansas!
post_rock2.jpg

well I posted, than I came back with a reposte, then we had a post mortem, now I postulate we will continue until the Angel Gariel blasts out the final trump, and we hear God over the loudspeaker as the souls of the dead line up at Pearly Gates...

"and they're at the post...! :cheers:

"Pretty odd stuff there. Perhaps one should take pithy orations somewhere to probe once such thoughts provide otherworldly situations to post on."

St. Post

gandalfpc":heuvgagm said:
"Pretty odd stuff there. Perhaps one should take pithy orations somewhere to probe once such thoughts provide otherworldly situations to post on."

St. Post

HUH?

St. Post

Ingenious! Probably Obvious Statement To others I reckon but Purdy Obscure Sorry To say for me. :lol:

Dang dudes, check out the brain power, a little higher grade for me so early in the morn. Gona hook with one of our English Prof.s here kick your asses!!!!

Naw Piet,

Just treat them the same way you do food scraps and the yard clipplings, put them in a pile and compost them, I am sure that there is a fair share of fertilizer in some of them. :bounce:

gandalfpc":y8bqkp3j said:
post011.png

Bet you thought I was going to say Omega :)
Just a sine of our times, since I quoted you would that be a cosine,, Errr, sorry I just went off on a tangent.

Reminds me very little of a book i saw the other day "German Philosophers for Children". Pretty dry stuff I thought so I picked it up and flipped through the pages and read:
" See Kant, See Kant run."
[A little mathematical humor there folks,...{rim shot}..VERY Little. ]

I postulate that the book will quickly find its way to the remainder table.

gandalfpc":ux9u9lzx said:
post011.png

Bet you thought I was going to say Omega :)
Does that translate pi-orions-s tangent or pie-irons tangent? I love pie-irons.

I am assuming the stars are the belt of Orion, Beetlejuice,etc. (prop. Betelgeuse)

Al

ps. > def. Post script :cheers: