Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Dudes, Just Sent Irene a PM,............
This is the final POST, Really, stop it now!!!!!!!
Done
fin
the end
Die bliksemse Einde!!!

Die bliksemse Einde!!!,,,,translation: Mark wins !!!

Post mortem has set in. So I win. The rest of you should turn away. You shouldn't watch. SICKO FREAKS!

No, he doesn't. Cause I'm on the post midnight part of my shift and have posted one more post. Not to be redundant. :sleep:

I have it on inside knowledge that the worst post wins. Here it is for the winning post--

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack. So he says, "Mrs. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long
vacation."

Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow.
The frog says $30,000.

The teller asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger,
his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's OK, he knows the bank manager.

Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and he will
need some collateral to secure the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall. Bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager and
disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says: "There's a frog named Kermit
Jagger out front who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000.
And he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink
elephant. "I mean, what the heck is this?"...

The bank manager looks back at her and replies: "It's a knick knack, Patti Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone"

Jim

I suppose if you miss the deadline to mark the cut-off for future missives on this subject, could you be said to "post-tu-late?" :cheers:

The next person to post to this thread contractually obligates himself/herself to purchase 10 lbs of HPCS Adirondack Trout Stream tobacco from pipesandcigars.com and have it mailed to my home address within 72-hours of posting to this thread.

By posting to this thread after me you agree to do this and meet all financial obligations related to such purchase and shipment of said tobacco.

By posting after me you agree that this is a bona fide contract and will abide by all such conditions herein and heretofore do solemnly vow to meet the obligations as required in this post.

The post after me is considered to be an agreement to these conditions regardless of what is actually posted by the next poster and by posting you acknowledge that you will follow through with this requirement as specified in this post.

Failure to do so opens said poster to all liability and civil remedy available in the posters current county and state of residence or laws applicable should they be outside the USA.

I win! :cheers:

TallSmoke":e453m7h8 said:
The next person to post to this thread contractually obligates himself/herself to purchase 10 lbs of HPCS Adirondack Trout Stream tobacco from pipesandcigars.com and have it mailed to my home address within 72-hours of posting to this thread.

By posting to this thread after me you agree to do this and meet all financial obligations related to such purchase and shipment of said tobacco.

By posting after me you agree that this is a bona fide contract and will abide by all such conditions herein and heretofore do solemnly vow to meet the obligations as required in this post.

The post after me is considered to be an agreement to these conditions regardless of what is actually posted by the next poster and by posting you acknowledge that you will follow through with this requirement as specified in this post.

Failure to do so opens said poster to all liability and civil remedy available in the posters current county and state of residence or laws applicable should they be outside the USA.

I win! :cheers:
TallSmoke, I honestly didn't see your post as it was on a subsequent page that I hadn't viewed. I plead post-ignorance.

Slow Puffs":wqg1oflb said:
TallSmoke, I honestly didn't see your post as it was on a subsequent page that I hadn't viewed. I plead post-ignorance.
SEE YOU IN COURT BUDDY! :twisted:

TallSmoke":p6b8b4le said:
Slow Puffs":p6b8b4le said:
SEE YOU IN COURT BUDDY! :twisted:
I think this one be tossed out of court as a frivolous suit, ex post facto.