Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punchPost.png

i'll get you piet (i'm shaking my fist in the air). i'll get you! and you guys talking in some kind of code...i cry foul! FOUL! i'm not clever enough for that. does this mean anything?

~~~~~++++~~~+++~+~+~++++++%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no? crap!

bruins":n0d5546p said:
i'll get you piet (i'm shaking my fist in the air). i'll get you! and you guys talking in some kind of code...i cry foul! FOUL! i'm not clever enough for that. does this mean anything?

no? crap!
Piet surrenders with both hands in the Air, this will be my final post on this Thread!!!! 8)

i want to know what happened to irene. it's just like a woman to get us to do something we don't really want to do, while she disappears.

Piet Binsbergen":8ya8cctt said:
bruins":8ya8cctt said:

no? crap!
Piet surrenders with both hands in the Air, this will be my final post on this Thread!!!! 8)
One less poster on this posting thread :cheers:

piet just stepped out for a smoke. He's biding his time, waiting for the rest of us to call it quits. he'll be back. but i'll be ready for him. (there needs to be a ninja emoticon.)

LoL. What's with all the here-say about pms from me? PM's? Private messages? PMS....

Oh, I give up.

Irene Adler":i8kv6xlx said:
LoL. What's with all the here-say about pms from me? PM's? Private messages? PMS....

Oh, I give up.
quick lads, look busy...she's reappeared to assess the monster she has created (and right when we were talking about her too!).

bruins":i3thufbk said:
quick lads, look busy...she's reappeared to assess the monster she has created (and right when we were talking about her too!).
And what a beautiful monster it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5YSj_4LZKc
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c5YSj_4LZKc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

what i find facinating is that some 300 people have posted a post just to keep posting, but over 3000 people have looked in at us posting nonesense posts. there's something important about that. i'll have to smoke my pipe and ponder its meaning.

Piet Sneaks in while SP, Irene and Bruins are tied up in a 3 way dialog, ...........
He moves in for the kill..................
Strike............
the final POST is in!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":p5ff093f said:
Piet Sneaks in while SP, Irene and Bruins are tied up in a 3 way dialog, ...........
Strike............
foiled again, piet! i was waiting for it. nice try. :bounce:

bruins":swpe5yku said:
Piet Binsbergen":swpe5yku said:
Strike............
foiled again, piet! i was waiting for it. nice try. :bounce:
DUDE, YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE ME COMING WITH THAT post!!!! :suspect:
I'LL GIVE IT TO YA BRO, YOU ARE SHARP, VERY SHARP!!

let me be the first to congratulate you on the attempt. you are a worthy adversary, to be sure.

bruins":2x4jymmx said:
let me be the first to congratulate you on the attempt. you are a worthy adversary, to be sure.
Your Post must have me confused with someone else!!! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

okay. i've got to take a break. i'm posting more than i'm smoking. (that's the point of BoB, right?)

Ooops, sorry, got lost on here. I was looking for info on treating post nasal drip. Oh well, off to the sack before another grueling night at work. Take care all.

2asprins":nagr1gk7 said:
Ooops, sorry, got lost on here. I was looking for info on treating post nasal drip. Oh well, off to the sack before another grueling night at work. Take care all.
you don't fool me with your sunglasses and your clever wood chipper quote. piet! do you have two usernames?

Before this thread ends, I'm sure you will all agree that I will write the postscript... thank you all in advance. :D