Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconer":cx54qixd said:
is this better?
Yes I like it!
postits.png

excuse me, miss, can i borrow a post it note? i have an important something or other to write down...as soon as i think of it...

I have several family members that work for 3M that would be interested in seeing this use for their product.

marrying a girl like that is merely a matter of practicality. heat in the winter, shade in the summer.

I've learned, the hard way, that compromise matters.

Even so, one thing I won't compromise on again: We each have to accept the things the other likes. That means she has to accept I like briars and blends. Ideally, she'd be willing to join me in this quest.

mark":us74o0dn said:
I'm thinkin SHE should win the prize,,,
she'd only eat it! (sorry, that was mean. i'm sure she has a nice...er...personality.)

Falconer":6cwgslcn said:
Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! ;) Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!! ;)

Robert

Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!!

Robert

For some strange reason I'm not so looking forward to your country boy stories anymore. :lol!: Gross!

Falconer":fpcrl45s said:
Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!!

Robert

For some strange reason I'm not so looking forward to your country boy stories anymore. :lol!: Gross!
Hey... it takes a vivid imagination to be able to write stories someone would read!!! :lol:

And, if you don't email me to get your username and password, you're not going to be able to read them anyway!!! :shock: :lol:

beebiz":nozonpvr said:
Falconer":nozonpvr said:

Robert

Hey... it takes a vivid imagination to be able to write stories someone would read!!! :lol:

And, if you don't email me to get your username and password, you're not going to be able to read them anyway!!! :shock: :lol:

Okay Broom, I'm on it for tomorrow to register but if I find my checking account comes up strangely depleted of funds soon afterwards I'm sicking the Centurian803 on you! :lol!: He's one tough SOB! You don't mess with the strong arm of the law!

Falconer":f3ahgh41 said:
beebiz":f3ahgh41 said:
Falconer":f3ahgh41 said:

Robert

Okay Broom, I'm on it for tomorrow to register but if I find my checking account comes up strangely depleted of funds soon afterwards I'm sicking the Centurian803 on you! :lol!: He's one tough SOB! You don't mess with the strong arm of the law!
I have no use for your checking account, Bird!! I'm going to get your pipe collection, baccy collection, and your steam engine collection!!! So, there!!! :p :p :p
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

post! (just in case you've forgotten what this thread was for.)