Potential Esoterica stuff...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshoowah

Reaction score
Is there any interest in blends like And So To Bed, Margate, and Pembroke? I know a guy who has several bags of each (like a dozen or so total). Now, I obviously have very little $$ to spend, but if there is interest I might consider prying it all from his hands.

How much for how much?

Curious about those. Heard it was all just hype, and that it is the smoke of Gods.....

So, well, I'm curious........

Three great blends there. I am interested, depending on the price.

I've had the Pembroke and it's a good lite lat blend, the others I haven't a clue about except they have a Licorice base I believe. If I hadn't spent my allowance already I would jump on it with ya. ;)

Margate is one of my favorite blends on the planet. Supposedly Pembroke (which I also enjoy immensely) is Margate with Cognac added. Neither has a trace of licorice. Margate is au naturale.

I didn't detect a topping on And so to Bed, which is also a nice blend. I prefer Margate and Pembroke over ASTB.

Licorice = Ramsgate, Blackpool, Hastings and Woodbridge.

Anyway, I'd consider splitting a bag with someone if the price was right.

Darn this has the makings of a bit of adventure and I'm tapped out at the moment.

It would be $40 a bag shipped, but the whole lot has to be bought. Basically, you'd pay me, I'd buy the lot and ship it to each of you.

For those interested, PM me with how many bags you would buy and what blends. That will help me in determining if it's worthwhile or not.