PozzSKa

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Back in October I received a bag of coffee from Nathan (PozzSka). It was part of a bombing package but coffee has been removed from my diet. I gave the Ethiopian coffee to my Sister who really is into gourmet coffee. She really likes it and asked me to get her another bag. I told her it was a one time deal and it wasn't possible to get anymore. In an effort to surprise my Sister with another bag for Christmas I contacted Nathan at the end of last week and asked him if it was possible to get another bag and get it by Christmas. He told me to place my order, gave me a code that all here on the BoB can use for a 10% discount and he would get it to me in time to surprise my Sister on Christmas. Nathan was true to his word. I received my order of four bags of coffee and he even made a special roast of one of the varieties. It was well packaged and got here intact. Nathan was pleasure to do business with and I highly recommend him and his coffee to all that want good coffee. How do I know it's good? I cheated and had a cup of the Columbian that I ordered. Good stuff and I didn't die because I didn't listen to my doctor. Nathan's Coffee Roasting is great. Thanks Nathan!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

I recently sold some tobacco to Pozzska and the deal went very well. He paid quickly and communicated clearly. It was a pleasure doing business with him! A trustworthy and friendly brother!

Wasn't a trade or purchase.  Nathan offered me a pipe that he made...and within a day or two, there it was...along with a tin of Dunhill's London Mix and a bag of fresh roasted coffee that he had personally roasted.

Was a fine jesture and much appreciated.  Just a hint of the fine quality of this man.

Easy and fast transaction. Great pipe and the little extra is greatly appreciated! Thanks again Nathan.

--DAVE

Just wrapped up a deal with this fine gentleman. Excellent condition estate pipes, quick shipping, and a super easy online payment. I would heartily recommend him as trustworthy.

Just got the 2012 Tinsky PozzSKa was selling.

In great shape, as way fast shipping.

Thanks!