prairie rattlesnake pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it strikes at all, it could be used as a weapon! :lol: *hisssss*

Very awesome pipe. 8)

tyler":e61xuqpr said:
Strikes me as a bad idea.

Where's the stem?

It's sticking out of rear of pipe under tail, it's a Rocky mountain stone lucite stem.

Guess stem was not what they were showing off. :study:

The pipe maker who made that makes some unusual looking pipes... I like this one.
11_30_11-81.jpg

Here is a link to his site...

Boulder":ze5yzejg said:
tyler":ze5yzejg said:
Strikes me as a bad idea.

Where's the stem?

It's sticking out of rear of pipe under tail, it's a Rocky mountain stone lucite stem.

Guess stem was not what they were showing off. :study:
Oh! I see it.

When I lived in the NC moutains I use to skin out rattlers, Made great hat bands, I had one that i skinned inside out without cutting the belly .pulled it right side out and had on the stick shift of my hot rod. I got alot comments on that one. I like your pipe. Call it the pit viper.

Very interesting concept and certainly unique. Not really a fan of Leedy pipes though. Nothing personal, just not attracted to them.

UberHuberMan":xkq5umgd said:
Very interesting concept and certainly unique. Not really a fan of Leedy pipes though. Nothing personal, just not attracted to them.
I'm not either, there is something about that chunky looking horn I like a bit though. Not enough to make me want to own it, but it is just so different...

im a fan of snakes and im a fan of pipes. I have held prarie rattler. this scares me. this could seriously give someone a heart attack.

I like the snake pipe, wish I owned it just because it is different and done well.

This pipe strikes me as a rival to the secret santa crockagator head