Prayers for Thistleoak

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Hey Fellas
Alex went into surgery this morning, and I thought I'd let you brothers know. So send him Prayers for a speedy recovery. He didn't say much about what it was just something about Kidney Bean Soup... LOL! I'll let him tell you when he's out and about!

Zach

Please tell Alex he is in my thoughts and Prayers. I wish him a speedy recovery and please keep us updated.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I got a text from.him right before surgery he was laying in his hospital bed said wish me luck going into surgery in an hr. Hope he is back and with us soon miss that crazy S.O.B

Yuppers, he needed this one for a while. I will light a candle for him. He will be on the mend soon enough. Best wishes and steady hands are wished for his doctor!

Warm thoughts coming your way Alex old bean. Catch up when you're out!

Alex, wish you all the best!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Ud3dUfT.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Alex, here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Feel better soon and comeback to see us when you're up to it.

Jim

Alex, I'm sure all of here including myself wish you nothing but a full recovery from your ailment and hope you can back to your healthy state in short order.

Cheers,

RR

All the extream back pain i have been having for the last 3 months came to a head.  I called my wife in agony while she was at work and drove myself ( no idea how i mananaged it) to the hospital.  My wife took me in when she met me there via wheel chair.  Blood work and cat scan showed kidney stones, smallest of the 4 was 5mm.  24 hours in ER... countless doses of iv pain meds.  Throwing up from pain. Passing out from pain and begging to have them cut out.  Not my proudest day. I usually push through pain and deal with it.  I couldnt.  It was the most excruciating pain i have ever experienced.   The pic was 1 hr after surgery.   3 stones lazered and down.  Stints placed in both of my kidneys....  im alive... but still hurt... not as bad as last night though

I didnt believe my wife when she said i would pass out mid sentence and then wake a half hour later finishing my sentence.   She took a pic to prove it to me.  I told her i looked like i died

:cheers:

Good to see you up! Glad to hear you got the issue handled and are on the mend...

Most excellent!

Alex, glad the pain has greatly subsided. I have a Dr friend back in NY, a neurologist. He suffered from severe kidney pain. He described it best..." it's like trying to pass a baby threw your penis "! I had a friend that was beginning his wife to shoot him and put him out of his misery, the pain can be excruciating. Within a few days you will be a new man and pain free. Now you need to be on a special diet. Welcome HOME back at the BoB. ALL the best to your wife and son.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Pain is never fun.I'm glad the worst is over.Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Continued prayers headed your way Alex. Hope you have a swift and painless recovery. My brother went through the same thing last month but his were inoperable. They said he's just gonna have to pass the buggars and deal with it. Ouch. Pleased as punch your out of the woods as it were and on the mend!

Jim

Thitsleoak we are holding you in prayers and sending healing thoughts and energies. Hope your enjoy a quick recovery and are back with us soon.Get well Brother.

Alex,

Good to hear from you. Hope you recover quickly from surgery.

Take Care,

Chris