Presbyterian mixture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggman

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I got another order in today from smoking pipes. And picked up another tin of this weed. Although I already have a couple tins of this from the early 2000’s I just can make myself open them. So I ordered a new tin to try. If the new is half as good as the reviews I’ve read I might just open a older tin and try it out. I don’t really know why it’s so hard for me to open a aged tin.

I really like it fresh, would love know what you think of it aged if you happen to crack one of your old tins.

You may find the old stuff is a different critter. Lot's of differences. But I bet it'll sing! :drunken:

Like Ozzy said there have been changes in the last few year's and what you have on hand my not even be the same mixture. Hope you enjoy the new stuff I know I was happy with the incense qualities of the tin I smoked about 2 years ago. I keep meaning to pick up more but it just never seems to get in my cart lol.

No.

I really can't comment on this tobacco as I've smoked it back in '95 and 2003. I've never had it since.