Prices on Dunhill 'bacs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Anyone noticed that smokingpipes.com ha REDUCED the tin prices on ALL Dunhill blends by $1.00 ea? Time to stock up !:p 

Could the Dunhill cache be shrinking?  If something slipped in quality and seems to be less demanded, their past practice was to raise the price.  So, jump on the Merry-go-supplier-round that passes for Dunhill.

Gee, I wonder what the response will be.  :lol!: :cherry: :affraid: :fpalm:

I think it's an elaborate profit-shifting conspiracy. Seems the prices at my B&M went up by an equal amount recently. :p 

JKenP":65b2ywu8 said:
Could the Dunhill cache be shrinking?  If something slipped in quality and seems to be less demanded, their past practice was to raise the price.  So, jump on the Merry-go-supplier-round that passes for Dunhill.

Gee, I wonder what the response will be.  :lol!: :cherry: :affraid: :fpalm:
I'm sure this is what it is, another plot for sure. It couldn't possibly be that they might want to SELL MORE of the stuff :twisted: 

monbla256":l57n26kp said:
I'm sure this is what it is, another plot for sure. It couldn't possibly be that they might want to SELL MORE of the stuff  
No, am sure this is an evil plot.  I am referring it to Yak for investigation.  You in trouble now, Bro.

Dunhill probably just needs help peddling off their wares, which are almost entirely composed of blends that are no better, and often inferior to similar blends produced by others and offered for less money. :p

Wish I had the cash, I'd be getting rolls of EMP and NC aplenty. :heart: