Prince Albert Cherry Vanilla

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
I picked up a pouch of this yesterday at the book store. For a drug store blend, this is rather good. Really good. There is not much for chemically top note here. I've puffed several bowls and can't seem to put it down. It's got the rich mellow taste that PA is noted for and the cherry sweetness is not overwhelming. It seems just right.

I've seen it in the bulk bags at JR's. Now you have my curoisity up!

Justpipes":g799xuxj said:
I've seen it in the bulk bags at JR's. Now you have my curoisity up!
Thanks for the tip. Checked his site. $12.95 for a 9 ounce sack is an excellent price. Will definately order some.

They also have one called "Soft Vanilla" that I tried a while back. I wasn't too impressed, so I gave what was left of it to a friend. I thought a better name would have been "Soft Vanilla Steam"!

But, after reading this, I might have to try the "Cherry Vanilla" :D

jlong":vtwpnf1k said:
I picked up a pouch of this yesterday at the book store. For a drug store blend, this is rather good. Really good. There is not much for chemically top note here. I've puffed several bowls and can't seem to put it down. It's got the rich mellow taste that PA is noted for and the cherry sweetness is not overwhelming. It seems just right.
I like PA, but I didn't care for the Cherry/Vanilla version. I mostly smoke Lane's BCA these days anyway.

I enjoyed both the Cherry Vanilla and the Soft Vanilla versions but did give them away to a poor piper in need