prince albert

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mw306

Reaction score
I have a 7 year old can of Prince Albert that my father-in-law purchased before his death, never been opened. Am I wasting my time smoking it?

Why do you say that????
Can you give us more info as to why? I myself am a huge fan of the stuff. At 7 years of age it must be great!!

I believe it would just be a big waste of time for you to smoke it and you should just send it to me, and I will gladly dispose of it properly.

SMOKE IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto Justpipes....... but you would have to share it with me as you got me hooked on the stuff in the first place!! :lol!: :lol!:

Good one Mister E!!! A joke as old as the hills in the States I believe!..... was waiting for that one!! :lol!:

From the responces I guess I'll just break the seal and enjoy!

I finally cracked the seal on my Prince Albert. I have smoked two pipe fulls and really enjoyed it. Actually the tobacco is ten years old, I discovered after talking to my better half. It had a good mellow taste. The smell reminded me of my father-in-law sitting at his table smoking his hand rolled cigarettes.

Good for you Friend.......... I knew you would like it and just for the record......I am envious! :bounce: