Proper introduction.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Singed

DON'T PANIC!
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
So, after being "Dickish" in my first post I owe a better introduction.

I have been a piper since I was 18. I took off for university with my father's last pipe, a Brigham straight apple, and never looked back. That was in '88.

I keep my collection modest, 12 pipes currently and no cellar to speak of - I have spent several years on pipe sabbatical for various reasons but always return to it when I can. Finances, politics, and location being the primary reasons.

I only recently entered the online pipe community and it has reignited the interest and enjoyment of piping as a hobby for me.

I already look forward to the time I spend here.

Welcome from AZ high country. Interesting, if my calculations are correct, you were born the year I started college. I also started smoking a pipe in college but my first was a Comoys scond, an Everyman billiard. Cheap at the time. Think I paid $15 maybe less.

Glad to have you with us.

What did you do with the other first post? If you re-entered under a new name we’ll want to clean that up.
I simply re-posted in the new member thread, no changes to my name at all. Personally, I see no reason to remove it. I made some hair-trigger assumptions on my first impression, I should own it.

It is still under My Account > Your Content.

I simply re-posted in the new member thread, no changes to my name at all. Personally, I see no reason to remove it. I made some hair-trigger assumptions on my first impression, I should own it.

It is still under My Account > Your Content.

Good man, I respect that.

Welcome to the group.

I'm one of the bots you mentioned earlier...

;)