Proraso

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wide Awake

Reaction score
Guys, I have fallen in love with Proraso shave cream it is amazing i love the feeling i leaves on my face when i am done, and if i need a pick me up in the morning washing it off with cold water will do it!

10 kazillion old Italian doods can't be wrong.. Proraso Green rocks.. Just don't confuse it with your toothpaste.. That don't work to well. :D

It comes in two varieties.. Green and Red. I've never tried Red..

Green is Menthol or Mint or something along that line.

It comes in a tube that looks like toothpaste and the cream looks very much like it in the bowl also. It is very economical, an 8-12 buck tube can easily last a year because a pea size glob of it will make enough lather for 3-4 passes.

The lather itself is nice, the first pass is nothing special, just a typical high quality lather... The subsequent lathers and the rinse are something else.. For lack of better terminology its like soaking your face in Freshness.

if your wife/girl friend/partner goes to the mall and enters the Bath and Body Works they carry it there under the CO Bigelow brand. You should try it it makes a heck of a lather even with a lowly boar brush and feels amazing!

I've been using a tube of the green for the last few months and also love it.

-Andrew

I dabble with other soaps and creams at times...but nothing compares with Proraso , its just the best smoothest most refreshing shave....IMHO

Joe

Ordered a bunch of blades, aftershaves, etc. plus a tube of Proraso. I'll let you know what I think in a week or two. FTRPLT

Thread is three years old, but what the hell. I just discovered Proraso, after twenty years of using Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood soap. Proraso is great! I ain't goin' back. I actually look forward to shaving now, so much so that I even got rid of the beard, just to maximize the experience. Awesome product.